Roasted brussels sprouts with apples
October 13, 2022 | Recipes | No Comments|
- 4 slices baco
- 2 lbs. Brussels sprouts, cut into quarters
- 1 large red cooking apple, cut into chunks (Jonagold, Honeycrisp, etc.)
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons Fustini’s Michigan Apple balsamic
- Drizzle Fustini’s Sage and Wild Mushroom olive oil
- Drizzle of Fustini’s Balsamic Glaze
Preheat oven to 435 F. Cut bacon into ½ inch pieces, arrange in a single layer on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake until slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
Trim and cut Brussels sprouts in quarters and add in a single layer on top of the bacon. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, roast until they begin to brown, about 15-20 minutes. Cut the apple into ¼” pieces, add to the sprout and bacon pan. Roast another 10 minutes.
Remove sprout mixture from the oven, transfer to a serving bowl. Add the goat cheese in dollops on top. Toss with Michigan Apple balsamic and a drizzle of Sage and Wild Mushroom olive oil and serve.
director of corporate marketing at Fustini’s